Jersey Cruisers Parts and Sales (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.kindredspiritscsg.com
Since I didn't see a thread for selling parts in this clubhouse I figured I would start one:

I have a bunch of parts available for sale.

Axles, leaf packs, smog equipment, fj60 ps pump, driveshafts, Tie rods, stock steelies and a bunch of other stuff. I am looking to part with this stuff ASAP, anything not gone by the end of this week is getting scrapped.

Pm me with requests. I'll work on getting pics together tomorrow.

Some pictures

I also have a fj62 and a fj60 rear axle available.
1205111610.jpg
1205111610a.jpg
downsized_0806111726.jpg

Does anyone happen to have a spare Crankshaft pulley off of a FJ60? Mine is messed up and I could really use a replacement.

I don't see much of the 60 around us

Yeah I know, I figured I would just put it out there, Also if anyone happens to see a FJ60 in a junkyard be sure to let me know.

Anyone need a set of doors for a 60? They have been in storage for 12years in Wall Twp. PM me for info.

I am selling the remains of my current drivetrain, Blown 2F engine, but the H42 transmission is in good shape along with the transfercase. Attached to the engine is everything needed for a Saginaw power steering swap.

I am looking to move this as soon as I remove it from my truck so if you need or want anything let me know and make an offer. Most likely I will accept.

0402122014.jpg

0402122013.jpg

Anyone looking for tires?

I have a set of 5 35" KM2s for sale. New condition, one never mounted on truck.

Tires mounted on blackrock rims.

$1700

0609111559.jpg

0609111602.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom