January Meet Up--Jan 21, 2016 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Let's grab a beer and talk cruisers and camping.

I'll bring some swag (steekers!) for anyone interested.

I'm open to suggestions for venue, and would love to bundle up and kick tires in the parking lot if the weather isn't unbearable.

We've met at the Rusty Moose in the past, but anywhere with a decent sized parking lot that can accommodate a small group is perfect.

I'm coordinating with the Northwest Overland folks as well.

Will Thursday (1/21) work for everyone?

Let me know if anyone has a suggestion for venue.

-Mike

I could probably make it the 22nd. I moved to ellensburg but I am going to be in Spokane that weekend.

I'll try and make it, I don't know of any venues in the Spokane/CDA area. I may be helping move a Cruiser friend up to Kalispell, MT from Colorado around the end of the month.

Interested, let me know final date/time/place

Unfortunately Friday won't work for us a few other folks, but we will be headed to central WA for some camping in the next few weeks!

January Meet Up is scheduled on the NWOL site:

Date/Time:

1/21/16 @ 6:30pm

Rusty Moose Bar & Grill
9105 US-2
Spokane, WA 99224

Feel free to bring your maps, iPad, phone, tablet, gazetteer, etc. if you want to do some trip planning! Also, bring some warm clothes so we can kick some tires out in the weather.

I'll be scouting other locations for future events, but the Rusty Moose has served us well in the past.

Shoot me a PM if you've got any questions!

-Mike

If you guys are going through Ellensburg let me know! There is a good wings place in town.

Night before bump, our reservation is set for 6:30 and the weather may just cooperate enough for us to congregate around the trucks afterwards.

Unfortunately I am out. I had to take a meeting after work so I probably wont be done in time.

Hope there is a turn out and that I can join up next time.

So, I was in the shop and didn't notice the time until the boss called me for dinner. Hopefully people came out and I'll make the next one.

so is it at the rusty moose? thats airway heights correct?

This was last year, don't go to the Rusty Moose on the 21st!

(I mean, feel free to go, but there's no meet up :D)

so is it at the rusty moose? thats airway heights correct?

I just posted up about a meet and greet on the 18th, if we can get a group together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom