Ironman 4x4 Foam Cell Pro Review (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wish I had that bar that goes on top of the bumper. P.O. chose not to have it. How much id just the bar? May install later.
I'd reach out to Coastal Offroad and ask - I imagine they'd sell you just the bar, though you'd have a bit of work to do to fit it (the bumper with hoops has holes through multiple layers of the bumper structure to accommodate, it's not just welded in on the surface - though I suppose you could do it that way).

I am very pleased with my Ironman Pro 2" set up. Anyone know if you can use any generic spanner wrench to adjust the front coil overs. I looked on the Ironman website and they want $79 plus shipping for the their wrench. I see similar ones on amazon and eBay motors for much less. I was just looking to raise the front up about a half inch or so.

View attachment 2678591
Hi,

I ordered mine off Amazon. You can raise it installed but it will take a cheater pipe Along with the Tool. You have multiple set screw in each collar and don’t forget the bottom collar has set screws in the bottom facing up. You’ll need to spray the threads down with some wd40 to lubricate and make it more easy to adjust. Ideally you want to remove and put a spring compressor on and then adjust but that is way too much work.

B6D72BE8-B67A-47E4-ADDF-186902E9D834.png

I am very pleased with my Ironman Pro 2" set up. Anyone know if you can use any generic spanner wrench to adjust the front coil overs. I looked on the Ironman website and they want $79 plus shipping for the their wrench. I see similar ones on amazon and eBay motors for much less. I was just looking to raise the front up about a half inch or so.
I’m very happy with the shocks and suspension. I went stage 3 with heavier springs, upper control arms and all the adj rear links. Only difficult thing was finding a shop to properly align the vehicle.…nobody in Nashville knows what the hell they are doing. Trying to find someone to adjust the pinion angle, pan hard bar and a proper front alignment was a 5 trip back forth nightmare. I would recommend at least 4 degrees of positive caster and 0 toe in. Since the Land Cruiser is full time 4x4 you’ll get much more torque steer with toe in and less with 0. As far as the shocks… they are super heavy duty and very capable. IMO reservoir shocks are overkill for over landing. External reservoirs do 2 things; they cool and they displace oil when the rod goes into the shock body. If you plan to jam down washboard trails with your rig at 50 mph then you may need to Kings Or the BP51’s. Otherwise….save your money. The valving is really good and the shock is rebuildable. Fully Adjustable suspension LOL I bet most don’t know the first thing about adjusting them high speed, low speed compression, rebound, and corner balance Is total overkill for overlanding. It looks badass though.

4B66196B-F066-44E6-A9C7-25F206BF0AF7.jpeg

90B43884-4329-449E-9D3B-C78C2935966C.jpeg

733847FA-42D3-4748-8F2F-6A69E77C5EBA.jpeg

Hey guys I just installed a set of Foamcell pro yesterday and the ride is very rough any pointers. My front seems to be higher I purchased 2 inch front and 1 inches rear. The coils I orders was the softest coils they offer. Any pointers would be appreciated.

IMG_0492.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom