Introduction of members (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Please share a little intro about you and your rig(s). There are many members that don't know each other.

:bounce:

Howdy!!!
I'm Rhonda Mumm of the Dakota Territory Cruisers. I am a cruiser Chick, found out on the trails of the Beautiful Black Hills of South Dakota. My husband is Greg Mumm the Executive Director of the BlueRibbon Coalition. I am a past EVP of the TLCA and also served as an interim administrator between Jacki and Jenn. I have a passion for Land Use and Toyota Land Cruisers.

Greg and I own a
1975 FJ40 named Tigger
1993 FJ80 w/ factory lockers YEAH! a little lift and big tires
1966 FJ40 pretty stock
1969 FJ40 in the middle of a frame up restoration, and probebly will be for a while

hello.

hi there,

mark and Charlene, rapid city.

two mini trucks.

logged on looking for the for sale section?

looking forward to summer, wheeling, camping, fishing.
hope to make it to some of your runs.

also, for the classic is the entry fee per couple, per truck?
if we brought two trucks would it be one fee or two?
thanks

Rayland Bender here soon to be President of DTC again. I own 93 4-runner and 96 Taco. My 4yr old son Korbin is always on the trail with me. Look foward to beating the dust with all of you....

Last edited:
Am I a member?

I get the klub newsletter...for a while now...

My name is Adam McLain. I have been with the DTC and TLCA for a few years now. I have a 1990 4Runner that is lifted and locked in the rear. My wife to be Jackie is with me on trail runs every now and then and will be with me more often when our doughter Carrera gets older. We look forword to seeing everyone at the Classic!!

Pic of Kilfdiver

Here is a pic of Raylands 4runner. I don't have one of Adams, maybe i will from the next club run.

Poser : if you get the news letter tell us what you have! Some of the Older guys might know but the newbs to the club (like me) wouldn't know :D
DSC01513small.jpg

Here is a pic of Raylands 4runner. I don't have one of Adams, maybe i will from the next club run.

I have seen that truck around town. I am a member of TLCA but not a member of DTC. I was in Rapid City last summer for work (I brought my 98 4Runner) and will be back up there again this summer (I'm bringing my 86 pickup) starting next week. I hope to make it to some of your meetings and would love to hit the trails with you guys and gals.

That would be cool let me know when you roll into town and I can let you know when the meeting are.

CTHOR, I think that I saw you yesterday afternoon. I was headed south of 16 out of town and you were headed north. I was in a white 3rd Gen 4Runner. Nice 100 series!

My wife was heading back to town while I was working on a trailer to tug the truck down to CM07, On my way out of town today I think I saw you at checkers? anyway a nice white 4runner was there

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom