intro (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I guess I'll have to change my screen name in a few weeks. How's everybody doing? My name is Ryan, and I'm moving to Silver Spring, MD in two weeks. I'm a member of Gotham City Land Cruisers of NY/NJ/CT...but sshhhh I haven't told anyone yet. My truck is a 97 80 series, and aside from a few interior additions, it's essentially stock. I've owned it for two years now, and found out about the mud forum about 6 months after I bought the truck. I have no previous experience working on cars, so everything has been a slow process; but I did manage to complete my first front axle service a few months ago. The board has been an unbelievable resource, and I enjoy meeting people through it. I'm looking foward to participating in any club events (especially happy hours), and one day getting my a$$ on the trail. Once I get settled, and my finances are in order, I'm ordering a lift from Slee. Well, I hope I haven't bored you too much with this intro, but it's after 5pm and I'm still at work. See you soon:flipoff2: .

Cheers,
Ryan

Welcome Ryan. :flipoff2:

Two weeks is cutting it close but if you're down here in time, come on out to our next meeting on Feb 1st. If not, I'm sure we'll do a happy hour sometime in the middle of Feb.

Be sure to get yourself on our email listserve (there's a sticky at the top of the page).

I look forward to meeting you

:cheers:
Felix

Welcome to Silver Spring! I live just outside downtown Silver Spring and have lived here for most of my life. If you have any questions about the area feel free to PM me. We have a definite lack of 80s in the club at the moment so yours will be a nice addition. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom