Intro (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi folks,

Decided to join the site, as I've used it for info for years. Tacoma owner, 2015 Turd Pro, ACLB MT, Inferno. Just wanted to say hello

hola

Welcome! Hopefully we can get this area of the forum to become a little more active. I know I personally prefer ih8mud to others.

Welcome! Hopefully we can get this area of the forum to become a little more active. I know I personally prefer ih8mud to others.

Thanks! I'm somewhat familiar with TW and like it. Not sure if you meant the intro section or Tacoma section needs more activity

Thanks! I'm somewhat familiar with TW and like it. Not sure if you meant the intro section or Tacoma section needs more activity
The Tacoma content here on mud. TW is alright, not as bad a Pirate. But they’re not as refined as the folks over here. Not that I mind trash talk, but I think it should be kept to the appropriate forum areas. Such as chat, sChat, and one of my favs P&R.

again, welcome!:flipoff2:

8BF6B058-B616-45CF-898F-4F2410159B90.gif

The Tacoma content here on mud. TW is alright, not as bad a Pirate. But they’re not as refined as the folks over here. Not that I mind trash talk, but I think it should be kept to the appropriate forum areas. Such as chat, sChat, and one of my favs P&R.

again, welcome!:flipoff2:

View attachment 2269042

Not familiar with the others. Haha ok here you are

0403201209_HDR.jpg

Is the whole truck bed lined?

Welcome to ‘Mud. I don’t get the “bedliner the whole truck” thought process, but whatever floats yer boat. It actually kind of looks like one of the clay renditions they do for wind tunnel testing etc came to life!

And more Tacoma content is always welcome here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom