I'm new. Where do I go to see what trails people are hitting? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Welcome Jordan! We do host trail rides and we have one major event in September. Our next event is the Christmas Tree Run that is this Saturday. We are meeting at Estacada Tackle in Estacada, OR at 10am. You are more than welcome to join us!

After that we won't be doing anything until after the holidays. Our first Meet N Greet / Meeting will be on the third Thursday of January and I will make sure to have a post about it in this forum. We will be trying to do an event / trail ride / BBQ something-or-other the weekend after every meeting.

I will be trying to keep the forums more active and updated than they have been this next year, but you can also find us on Facebook if that is easier for you: Cascade Cruisers, Inc

Welcome Jordan! We do host trail rides and we have one major event in September. Our next event is the Christmas Tree Run that is this Saturday. We are meeting at Estacada Tackle in Estacada, OR at 10am. You are more than welcome to join us!

After that we won't be doing anything until after the holidays. Our first Meet N Greet / Meeting will be on the third Thursday of January and I will make sure to have a post about it in this forum. We will be trying to do an event / trail ride / BBQ something-or-other the weekend after every meeting.

I will be trying to keep the forums more active and updated than they have been this next year, but you can also find us on Facebook if that is easier for you: Cascade Cruisers, Inc
Thanks for the info! I'm not on Facebook... am I welcome to come to the meet and greets or should I sign up as a member somewhere?

Thanks for the info! I'm not on Facebook... am I welcome to come to the meet and greets or should I sign up as a member somewhere?

You are more than welcome to show up at a meet & greet! That's how you would know if you want to be associated with us. LOL!

You are more than welcome to show up at a meet & greet! That's how you would know if you want to be associated with us. LOL!
Ok... Someone told me a couple years ago I'd have to become a member before I could go to any events... That's mostly the reason I haven't yet haha

Ok... Someone told me a couple years ago I'd have to become a member before I could go to any events... That's mostly the reason I haven't yet haha

We do have some events that are for members only, but the Christmas Tree Run and Meet N Greets are open to anyone who would like to join.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom