Howdy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Been living in the Pawleys Island area for about a year, and thought I would say hello. I'm from Greenville, SC originally but I went coastal...looking for a good LC shop that is near me within 100 miles. Thanks!

Welcome! I'm in Conway and work in Myrtle Beach! 4 Mile Auto is a good shop in Conway. The owner is a former master mechanic from Sparks Toyota in Myrtle Beach and has a sweet built 100 series. He came recommended by Jamie Sutherland at Sparks (TRDSparks). And David Benke does great work in Mt. Pleasant at our Hamoms. He is always willing to help wrench.

What kind of cruiser you driving? I’m in Pawleys island as well, white 80 series with ARB front bumper and grey fender flares, although I’m missing two :hillbilly: PM me know if you ever need a hand on something

Welcome! I'm in Conway and work in Myrtle Beach! 4 Mile Auto is a good shop in Conway. The owner is a former master mechanic from Sparks Toyota in Myrtle Beach and has a sweet built 100 series. He came recommended by Jamie Sutherland at Sparks (TRDSparks). And David Benke does great work in Mt. Pleasant at our Hamoms. He is always willing to help wrench.

That's great to know about the mechanics, Greenseaman...looking to sell my 1994 FZJ80 and climb into a lower mileage vehicle for daily driving. I may end up keeping it awhile though. I'm in Pawleys Island.

What kind of cruiser you driving? I’m in Pawleys island as well, white 80 series with ARB front bumper and grey fender flares, although I’m missing two :hillbilly: PM me know if you ever need a hand on something

Thanks! My FZJ80 is in the classifieds right now...I will give a yell if I end up hanging on to it. It's running great right now with nothing but an O2 sensor giving me a fit..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom