How is everyone doing? (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

In the natural gas industry they use a pig to inspect the inside of the gas lines. They have parts where the pipe come out of the ground so you can insert the pig. They call them pig launchers.

Where I come from they call them “blimps”.

What make of cranes are those @remy1974 ? Marco?

A pick I did last month, replacing a bucket elevator chain.

AA19DC7C-250F-47DF-86C7-04BFFF8D3DFC.jpeg

F69A66F9-06F6-4E4B-ADC9-CD674EE581F7.jpeg

In the natural gas industry they use a pig to inspect the inside of the gas lines. They have parts where the pipe come out of the ground so you can insert the pig. They call them pig launchers.

What's equally cool is they have pig catchers for the other end.

These times just keep dragging on. Doing my part to keep the economy going. Plasma cutter arrived today! Still haven’t unpacked my new Lincoln 180 welder or the aluminum spool gun. Garage time next to nil at this time, but someday.....😎

EE6D75A7-6206-43B4-B0F3-041B91788B7F.jpeg

No this one was from a different seller. $279 delivered. eBay cancelled the transaction and then informed me. You might send a request to eBay and get you money back?

I think the same for the Alaskan pipeline, they measure and record the wall thickness...

I've been lucky enough to not stop working this whole time. I'm in the Steel Distribution and Machining business and we're essential too. It has started to slow down though. The price of oil and lack of demand for it is taking it's toll on us. We deal a lot with the Oil and Gas Industry. I have been getting some stuff done on my pig though all this. About to send it out for a real paint job once I decide on a color. I'm ready to just drive and enjoy land cruisers instead of constantly working on them. I've got 6 right now and it's about time to start selling. Once my pig is ready, I'll selling off. It has been a bummer not being able to hang out with my mom since she's 80 and I can't risk getting her sick. We're about to do a family gathering at a park so we can get everyone together. Having teanagers with no school to go to is no fun either. Looking for trouble. Everyone stay safe!!

I know what you guys are feeling, I'm in the same boat with my Dad.

I hope not the pig!
Not ever selling that one. I've got another pig, 2 FJ40s, a 94 80 series and an 89 F62. They're all going except for maybe the 80. I might dump them all and nab one of those new Broncos. Those are nice..

Okay thank God, I was gonna have you decipher that line!
Anyways... yes glad to hear it’s staying.
My little dove is in love with the new Bronco. So far it blows away any other manufacturers attempt at a retro wheeler, including the FJ Cruiser, but most especially that pitiful abomination they call the new Chevy Blazer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom