Holiday Almond Toffee, good to buy, good to give, not fat free :) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Howdy all...so years ago...like many year ago, I was on this forum daily spent an enormous amount of time chatting and helping think through tough problems with vehicles (and religion and politics chat just for fun)...and then, around the Holiday season I'd make and sell this ridiculously good Almond Toffee. It's an English style toffee, thick, hard, crunchy, with dark chocolate on it, many on here had bought it, loved it, raved about it, probably got fat from it, all good things.

Well, several or many years later I'm finally selling it again as a side business (wtf kid's college is expensive!), so if you would like to buy any for yourself or as a gift please feel free to order at Colorado Toffee - https://www.coloradotoffee.com , it's a very sparse webpage (minimal is like in now right?) but it's all legit, you'll get the toffee, you'll love it.

I only have 1 lb and 3 lb variations listed on the webpage, obviously I can make and sell any amount/size, so feel free to ping me directly if any questions about that, PM on here or e-mail to mabrodis@colorado4x4.net or the info e-mail address on the website, all work.

Prices (these are USA shipped prices):
1-lb - $25 (a cute amount, respectable but you'll want more) 😁
3-lb - $60

Thanks all,
Mark Brodis

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom