HiDesert Roundup (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.4wdlow.com
Hi Guys!! and yes Hi Gals!!.
I was contacted by the Hi Desert Roundup instead of Ron (they had old contact information) for help to get our club to donate a raffle prize and to inform all our members about the event. Because of the short time frame before the event Randy asked that I follow up on there request so thats why the email and facebook post.
The event is May 23-25th. Here's what the letter says that I received from the event chairman. "At any rate I am hoping and praying you will help by donating a raffle prize and I truly encourage you to tell your members that the event is at a new location, behind the Slash X Cafe on HWY 247. No dirt road to bounce your teeth or empty the shelves on the RV. So hopefully you can all make the trip and make 2014 the start of the turn around for the South District clubs. Sign up on line or by snail mail but please sign up to participate!!"
"Hopefully with each passing year the South District will come out of our slump and show the rest of the state we are Number 1!!!!!. THE CLUBS THAT WORK TOGETHER STAY TOGETHER!!!!."
They also need volunteers for just about all phases of the event. If anybody can help you can contact Mike Hardy, Hemet Jeep Club 661-929-JEEP or email plumcrazy@gmail.com. Here is a link for the event page on Cal4wheel.com
http://cal4wheel.com/events/hi-desert-round-up.
For those new members who have never attended a cal4wheel event one of the nice things is that you are not alone. If you have a breakdown or need spare parts they are there to help you. Again for you new members the event is held southeast of Barstow in and around Stoddard Valley. I hope some of you guys and Gals can make the event this year, if you can and do go, Keep the Rubber Side Down.
John Kuzma

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom