HID Reccomendations? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I ran a search and didn't find much (which is odd, I thought this would be a more popular discussion or I suck at searching).
I've got a gx460 and swapped some Morimoto 2strokes into my low beams projector housing (same housings you guys have, right?) and the throw sucks! Living in SW Colorado, we have a lot of dark county and highway roads, with plenty of wildlife and snow. I put something up on the GXOR FB page and the opinions were unanimous that LEDs suck in our projectors, and HID is the way to go.

There are an overwhelming amount of HID options out there, the H11 fitting really suffers from a paradox of choice.
I'm down to 4 options that I've heard good things about, and I was curious to hear if anyone here has experience with them.
Morimoto Elites for $165
GTR for $258
Xenon Depot w/ 4300 Phillips bulbs for $275
Hylux set up for $154

Axxis Audio Is where I got my LED bulbs for my GX470

I ran a search and didn't find much (which is odd, I thought this would be a more popular discussion or I suck at searching).
I've got a gx460 and swapped some Morimoto 2strokes into my low beams projector housing (same housings you guys have, right?) and the throw sucks! Living in SW Colorado, we have a lot of dark county and highway roads, with plenty of wildlife and snow. I put something up on the GXOR FB page and the opinions were unanimous that LEDs suck in our projectors, and HID is the way to go.

There are an overwhelming amount of HID options out there, the H11 fitting really suffers from a paradox of choice.
I'm down to 4 options that I've heard good things about, and I was curious to hear if anyone here has experience with them.
Morimoto Elites for $165
GTR for $258
Xenon Depot w/ 4300 Phillips bulbs for $275
Hylux set up for $154
Axxis Audio in Pagosa and they are in Durango Is where I got my LED bulbs for my GX470, love them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom