Hey what's that little silver thing next to my name? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Another white trash antes up!

Rock Taxi said:
Another day, another step closer to being like the Jeep crowd. :eek:

Ed

Let's see here ...

If we took off your hood and grille and slapped ones on there off of a Jeep .....

You'd have a CJ-28 instead of an FJ-28 and you would BE the Jeep crowd. :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

KOWBOY said:
Let's see here ...

If we took off your hood and grille and slapped ones on there off of a Jeep .....

You'd have a CJ-28 instead of an FJ-28 and you would BE the Jeep crowd. :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

I happen to LIKE being able to go both ways. :D

Ed

Rock Taxi said:

Ed

That is just plumb nasty!! :eek:

Rock Taxi said:

Ed

I have heard that about you from more than one source :confused: :confused: :confused:

So is this forum like Kowboys camp fire, or can we come and go as we like (those of us not living DI-rectly in Elwood? :D

All are welcome my friend.

Just follow the light .....

We are here to gather all misfits, oddballs, social outcasts, miscellaneous malcontents, etc., etc., etc .....

KOWBOY said:
All are welcome my friend.

Just follow the light .....

We are here to gather all misfits, oddballs, social outcasts, miscellaneous malcontents, etc., etc., etc .....

Somebody needs to let Dearborne know there is finaly a place where he belongs cause he fits in all those catagories.

euclid said:
Somebody needs to let Dearborne know there is finaly a place where he belongs cause he fits in all those catagories.

We couldn't agree more ..... that's why he's an officer in our club. He's the Foriegn Minister of The White Trash of the Elwood Chapter. :)

BTW, I sent him a PM to alert him of our new forum and expect him to become a regular here soon. :D

Thank ya for visitin' us. :cool:

And with a bright guy like the mathematician Euclid on board, in no time at all you'll have that wheel thing figured out . . .

Next week--harnessing fire after a lightning strike. :flipoff2:

dieseldog said:
Next week--harnessing fire after a lightning strike. :flipoff2:

Fire is one thang we got covered damn good. We mite be the only club that has an officer titled a "Fire and Rescue Chief".

Our man DavidW puts 'em out for a livin' ...... and starts 'em for a hobby. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom