Hello all! Quick question for anyone interested. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
BLUF: I have a 2000 LC with just over 310k miles. I am located in central AR and considering selling it in order to get something more practical with modern safety features. I know I know....

She runs great though, has brand new OEM suspension, OEM steering rack, and CV axles. Timing belt/water pump was done at 295k. I added a set of 285/75r16 Cooper STT Pros, 1.25” wheel spacers from Slee, Flowmaster 40 series exhaust, and a 70” roof basket. It has no rust and was originally purchased at Landers Toyota here in Little Rock and stayed in AR the whole time. The rear hatch is dented on the passenger side but overall the paint quality is still fantastic.

I am wondering what a fair asking price would be if I were to consider selling. I am not sure I even will because I love it but I unfortunately haven’t been able to get out in nature with it as life is too busy. Any advice is appreciated and I will consider offers. Thanks!
907D156F-E3C5-46C4-BEA8-2FE02CF1C03D.jpeg
E94C3BFA-A7B2-4BFE-8258-5021B6877D3C.jpeg
8EAFADD6-0B48-4061-9508-64924821E7D6.jpeg

I personally would list it for $11K. It looks really nice. Maybe even higher. I'm just going by what I think I could part with when buying a 100 series.

Thank y’all for the quick replies and advice. Im gonna have to sleep on it before I make any decisions but if I do decide to list it I’ll make sure y’all get first dibs. If you or anyone you know wants to set up a test drive or make an offer just let me know.

Also gotta shout out my dude Chris at Four C Auto, he did most of the work. Highly recommend him if you’re looking for a good mechanic.

Mine was an ‘03 with less mileage, the updated interior, and the updated 5 speed transmission . From what I’ve seen, the 03-07s are bringing more money than the earlier (98-02) variants. Mine had extensive maintenance records, a lift, and ARB front bumper. I sold it with 200k on the clock for $13k. It just sold again for somewhere around $12k.

With all that said, under normal circumstances, I’d tell you not to take less than $8-9k. But everything is selling higher right now so I’d list it higher and see what happens. But, with gas prices creeping up, I’m sure resale values on gas guzzlers will start to fall. It’s a great looking truck. I feel like the mileage is the main thing that might scare folks off. Good luck with your decision and possible sale!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom