Hello Again and Sadly, FJ40 For Sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What's the current status and price?
The tub floor in driver and passenger sides has rotted away. The floor in the back could possibly be saved, but a nice resto would warrant that replaced as well with new sheet metal. Everything else is available in working condition as of the time it was disassembled in 2007. Front seats will need new covers. Its a complete vehicle, albeit disassembled. Anyone in the business of selling parts will have parts with a sell value >$16,000. Anyone in the business of quality restorations will have >$30K in value with most (if not all) of the original components. I am entertaining all fair offers and motivated to sell everything to one party who can cart it all away. Its all in a Public Storage unit in New Orleans collecting dust...

Hi guys, its been a few years. Reconnecting to alert everyone I never finished my FJ40 resto and after years of storing everything hoping to get back at it one day I am giving up. Too many things pulling in to many directions...Hope someone is interested in this locally and best regards to all, Ricardo:

Sorry to hear that Ricardo, you were making great progress last time I saw you. I certainly can understand life gets busy. I have a guy in mind in Tx that was looking for just that project I'll let him know. Is your contact numbers still the same?

Sorry to hear that Ricardo, you were making great progress last time I saw you. I certainly can understand life gets busy. I have a guy in mind in Tx that was looking for just that project I'll let him know. Is your contact numbers still the same?
Yes, but I do not answer unidentified numbers so tell him to leave me a message or email me if interested. A guy from Port Fourchon, LA is coming tomorrow to look at it. Best regards!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom