Headlight housings (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My housings are badly crazed, milky and scratched. So much so I think trying to work them out will be time lost. I need your recommendation for replacement housings that will give me max output with LED bulbs I plan to install.

A $20 headlight restore kit is worth the investment and will give you time to save for new OEM sport headlights if you choose to go that route. They will last longer than the DEPO brand but cost twice as much. I have the DEPO brand but everyone says they will fail significantly sooner than OEM. Time will tell.

I think I'll give the restore kit a try. Any particular one better than the rest?

I think I'll give the restore kit a try. Any particular one better than the rest?
I did the cerakote ceramic kit from ebay. I ordered it on a wednesday and it came by the weekend. pretty good outcome too! Heres a link of a little before and after post I did. Mind you mine weren't that bad to begin with but for $20, it was worth the effort.

Before & After Cerakote Ceramic Headlight Restore

he makes it look easy, but at least the strategy of going in two different directions with sanding might help save some time.

there's crazy fuller send options now from freedom retrofits and bxbuilt. whole housing replacements with new aged projectors halos, etc.

Has anyone tried lenses from this vendor?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom