Has anyone used a Morrflate multi-tire inflation and deflation system? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

OwnerCS

GOLD Star
Threads
I just saw these in use for the first time at Cruise Moab a couple weeks ago.

Great idea and seems to be a thoughtful design, well constructed, and offered by a strong vendor that uses the product. It really frees up time at the trail head to check other things or just BS, if your rig is ready to roll!

I am planning on ordering one after I get unpacked from the trip and am preparing for my next ride, he had a couple units on hand for purchase, just not the one that I preferred ( there is a unit with a gauge built in and one without that is designed to use your own gauge).

I just saw these in use for the first time at Cruise Moab a couple weeks ago.

Great idea and seems to be a thoughtful design, well constructed, and offered by a strong vendor that uses the product. It really frees up time at the trail head to check other things or just BS, if your rig is ready to roll!

I am planning on ordering one after I get unpacked from the trip and am preparing for my next ride, he had a couple units on hand for purchase, just not the one that I preferred ( there is a unit with a gauge built in and one without that is designed to use your own gauge).

Nice. I need to study the options. I see they make an adapter for Smitty. I bought a Smitty over a year ago before I had any experience with off-roading. So I can continue to use that for a while. I'm thinking about a CO2 tank. I have some friends out west that love them.

I see they are popular with Tacoma owners.

I got one and tried using it a couple weeks ago but it did not seem to work with my wheel. The valve stem seem to be too short with the combination of my rim (from a 4R TRD Off Road) for the air chuck to lock on. I tried buying some valve extenders too but that did not work. I also went to discount tire to see if they can swap out longer stems but they told me that those are the only ones for the tpms. I reached out to Moreflate and hopefully they can suggest a solution.

PXL_20210623_233522816.jpg

PXL_20210623_233813601.jpg

I used it last weekend. I have just regular rubber valve stems on the SCS F5s. It worked well on a 2nd Gen Tacoma with SCS wheels and TPMS. Nice sturdy stems for the chuck to connect to.

Hopefully, MORRFLATE can make a suggestion.

I got one and tried using it a couple weeks ago but it did not seem to work with my wheel. The valve stem seem to be too short with the combination of my rim (from a 4R TRD Off Road) for the air chuck to lock on. I tried buying some valve extenders too but that did not work. I also went to discount tire to see if they can swap out longer stems but they told me that those are the only ones for the tpms. I reached out to Moreflate and hopefully they can suggest a solution.

View attachment 2712388
View attachment 2712389
Hey. Any resolution for this one? I’m running into the same trouble with my setup. The chucks won’t stay locked in and get loose. Thx

Hey. Any resolution for this one? I’m running into the same trouble with my setup. The chucks won’t stay locked in and get loose. Thx
I contacted them and they sent me these below. I have not installed them yet but they should work. I connected one directly and it snapped on and let air out. Since it was going to be a few days until I got these and I need something right away, I bought a bunch of adapters from Amazon and one of them worked but it is an added step. I will PM the info if interested

PXL_20210712_175152897.jpg
PXL_20210712_175143603.jpg

I contacted them and they sent me these below. I have not installed them yet but they should work. I connected one directly and it snapped on and let air out. Since it was going to be a few days until I got these and I need something right away, I bought a bunch of adapters from Amazon and one of them worked but it is an added step. I will PM the info if interested

View attachment 2729175View attachment 2729173
Thanks. I just emailed them too. Hopefully they will get back to me soon. Can you pm me the adaptor? Might be good to have just in case. thanks!!!!

We've been using the home-built version of this for a while now with good success on three vehicles. The wheel chucks make a difference - @richardlillard1 pointed us to those from NAPA (IIRC it's these: https://www.napaonline.com/en/p/NTH90455 , ours are brass, though). These have two opposing spring-loaded tangs that grip the valve stem, and that provides better grip & seal compared to most others that use only one.
Great for airing up. For airing down, I still take out the valve stems - I'm too lazy to unpack and then roll up the air line.

I built mine a bit differently than @ChaseTruck, used a T fitting with the chuck mounted directly to it. I use it for both air down and air up, and I keep it on an electrical cord reel for storage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom