Great turnout: Saturday Drive from Aledo to Granbury 1/9/2021 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Land Cruiser owners in, or west of DFW! We are doing a family-friendly group-ride and caravan from Aledo down to Granbury on Saturday, January 9th, 2021. Bring your family, kids for a mid afternoon leisurely drive down to Granbury where we will grab a burger on the lake before heading back. In the line-up we already have 40's, 60's 100's.

We will leave at 3pm in the afternoon.

Message me on Mud for meet-up location and phone number for contact.
Happy New Year!

Is this a trail/off-road drive or on-road/highway?

All on road with optional ditch hops. Scenic, but not off road. Unless you're on private road/trail it's hard to find off road trails in DFW. This drive is great for West DFW people to meet and see each other's rigs.

Looking forward to a nice drive today down to Granbury. We'll stop by and pick up anyone else wanting to come with us at the strip between Lowe's and Target in Weatherford at 3:15pm today. Have a great weekend.

Well, we beat the the great north Texas snowmegeddon by a day. The Saturday drive to Granbury brought great turnout on such a short notice event. It was a beautiful afternoon and perfect for a drive to the lake to meet and network with like-minded Land Cruiser owners. I look forward to more of these in the near future.

Granbury1.jpg
Granbury2.jpg

Last edited:
I'm bummed I missed this. I look forward to more opportunities!

Same here, just got a 2000 LX470 for my wife. She/we love it. She really enjoys driving it when I'm not "test driving" it in order to check my work. She'll get it back when I'm done. We're in Weatherford and will try to make it to the next one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom