Good job Ratpuke (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.shopraddcruisers.ca
Really enjoyed that article you wrote, sheds some light on a issue we have not seen in the shop.. will keep in mind for reference.

Gotta watch out for those ocean running diesel cruisers, not many places on the island you can access the ocean other than maybe overshooting the boat ramp....LOL

Rob

Thanks. I appreciate the kind words. Can you tell that I wrote the article back in 2002? ;);p

Thanks. I appreciate the kind words. Can you tell that I wrote the article back in 2002? ;);p

Oh shoot... NO

I recieved a pile of magazines and went through the articles.

Kinda of a eye opener, since I was not involved back then, you guys have given a ton for the TLCA and I did not comprehend that.

Now i have a better understanding of what goes into these articles, I have a better appreciation.

Have not gone through all of the issues, does Bruce have any articles?

Rob

Last edited:
What I meant is I wrote it in 2002 (or early 2003). Todd just dusted it off and finally printed it. :)

Bruce could write a thousand articles.... he just hasn't.

Maybe shake the trees and see what other articles the Rat has for us. ;)

Mark...

She could write one detailing the perils of listening to your passenger's advice. ;)

Ohhhh, there are lots of article that could be written on that subject. :)

Besides whats a little water between friends? LOL

Mark...

Last edited:
passenger advice

oh cmon, how else are you supposed to test out that fancy new weatherstripping?

With that said, I would definitely ask for a second opinion if said passenger offers recommendations on gear selection.

Very creative article Charla :flipoff2:

With that said, I would definitely ask for a second opinion if said passenger offers recommendations on gear selection.

When you want a little extra challenge, just unlock the hubs. :hillbilly:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom