Gmail Authentication - email message (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Gmail is flagging all my email messages from norereply@ihemud.com as either potential spam or phishing due to not being able to authenticate.

From Gmail (Check if your Gmail message is authenticated - Android - Gmail Help - https://support.google.com/mail/answer/180707?visit_id=637847642268044375-2813990631&p=email_auth&hl=en&rd=1#zippy=%2Ca-message-i-received-wasnt-authenticated)

Check if a message is authenticated​

Important: Messages that aren't authenticated aren't necessarily spam. Sometimes authentication doesn't work for real organizations who send mail to big groups, like messages sent to mailing lists.

Fix messages that aren't authenticated​

A message I received wasn't authenticated
If a message you get from a trusted source isn't authenticated, contact the person or company who sent you the email. When you contact them, provide a link to this help page so they can learn how to authenticate their messages.

Is there anything that can be done on the IH8MUD side, since I can't seem to find a fix on the Gmail side.

Thanks

Bladedog

5 posts down from yours....

Ah yes, just saw that. I'd done a search for Authentication, not Email.
My oops, thanks!

not sure why Google is flagging....I know I had to "whitelist" for email resets due to the volume of requests from the Aug2 password dealio :)

It's strange, this just started happening about 2 weeks ago. I've been using Gmail as my main email app for years too.
Just set up a Filter to Whitelist IH8MUD.
I'll post the link here too:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom