GGM should make a.... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

GGM

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.generalgreenmanufacturing.com
I'm keeping production flowing and still working on some prototype projects, but I wanted to start a thread for ideas for new products. Let me know what you want! Whats your wish list? What products seem overpriced?

A tire carrier for 4runners? GX? 200? Sienna, ok maybe not that.
Sliders for 80?
Interior accessory mounting ?

Worst I can say is maybe. It's up for discussion.

Some of the top things I thought of when gathering parts for my 80 series:

Sliders ~$1200 + Shipping nowadays
Transfercase/Engine Skidplate from IPOR/Creeper is ~$500 + shipping

I don't see how those can get much cheaper without sacrifices, but if you figure it out, im game!

Any thoughts on doing a Roof Rack system (flat pack like Prinsu), but modular in length?

Seems like everyone does the Full Racks which obstruct or go around the Moon Roof. It would be nice to have an option that allows a Half Rack that doesn't look like a Thule Cage 6" above the roof line. Modularity to later add more pieces for a full rack later would be a plus.

Any thoughts on doing a Roof Rack system (flat pack like Prinsu), but modular in length?

Seems like everyone does the Full Racks which obstruct or go around the Moon Roof. It would be nice to have an option that allows a Half Rack that doesn't look like a Thule Cage 6" above the roof line. Modularity to later add more pieces for a full rack later would be a plus.
I'll look into it some more. The little that I did it seemed like quite a few companies were making nice looking products for reasonable prices. But I'll dig into a little deeper and look into the options you mentioned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom