FYI: JanFeb'10 Downloadable PDF Issue w/ Page 38 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just a fyi, page 38 shows ok in the preview file, but when you open the page up it has the bottom half of the vehicle missing, but the background mapping is there.

Macbook, Safari OS-X 10.4.11 running the new 4.04, I deleted the original file and tried downloading it again and had the same resulting issue.

Screenshot attached for reference.. *Computers suck?? I can't wait to get the new issue so I can read the whole thing. :)
4254274637_43e778f10c_o.png

Last edited:
Thanks Chris. O/T..fix your sig line? The white lettering is all ghosted out when in the clubhouse pages. :D
**Got the new issue Saturday afternoon, never knew they were in plastic until then, but that's a subject to take up with the postmaster surrounding my missing 4WD Toyota Owner issues.

Some postal person likes Toyotas, but needs to buy their own copies and stop reading and stealing mine.

Am I the only one that noticed an ad for the Georgia Cruisers Raffle Truck in the Jan/Feb issue, didn't that already happen? Pg 48, bottom right 1/4 page ad.

Do we need more advertisers?

That's the ultra-rare removable top version. I didn't realize it also removed the top of the driver with it.:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom