Four wheeling (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Any one up for going wheeling this sunday november 2nd? I'm up and running . Would like to hit falls creek. See if I can't destroy something else.

i would love to go but im kinda 50/50.....ill let u know within a day or so

:frown::frown::frown:unfortunately i'm out for this sunday,blame it on hyundai, our car an '05 sonata died out thursday morning:censor:,it's still under warranty so it went to the dealer where it sits....until monday...at least,so i had to put the street tires on the 4runner and family transportation needs dictate that it not get whooped on sunday:frown::frown::frown:....also Neil says be careful at creek falls this time of year ,if you wander too far you end up in state game lands...and its huntin season... the good news...Neil is fixing the CJ7 and Frank is installing a lift,tow hooks,and rocker guards so we'll be out soon and i'll keep in touch...BRIAN

Never been to falls creek so I don't know how to get there. And since no one else responded , Guess we're not going. Also can't hunt on Sunday's. If any of those guy's need a hand working on their rigs, get a hold of me.

whats up?Neil set up some runs in Nov and Dec,I helped Frank get a 3" lift on the XJ and finishin up some rust/welding on the RustRunner.I'll let u guys know I think we r shooting for the sunday b4 turkeyday......til later B

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom