fjcruiseraccessory.com/stallioncustoms.com order problem (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey, All:

I'm looking for some reassurance or confirmation of my fears. I ordered a Baja Roof Rack for my husband's FJ Cruiser for his Christmas Present on Nov. 23 from FJcruiseraccessory.com. A couple of days later, I got a confirmation email that said the rack would ship in 2-3 days. Every time I check the order status, it says the same thing. I emailed their customer service on Friday (2 business days ago) and have heard nothing. I just tried to call their number, which is a little difficult to find, but I got an answering machine and when I tried to leave a message, it disconnected. I realize that the internet is buyer beware and that I should have checked them out first. Maybe they're just a small business, working hard to deal with holiday orders and everything will be fine? Maybe I need to stop payment on the credit card charge and buy the rack elsewhere? I know there haven't been a lot of business days since Thanksgiving and now, but there have been a lot more than 2-3.

Has anyone dealt with fjcruiseraccessory.com? They also seem to be known as Stallion Customs, which sells Hummer accessories (gross).

Thanks for any insight, and happy holidays!

I don't want to badmouth a legit business, so I just wanted to update that after I managed to get ahold of them, Jerry seemed to figure things out and get it moving, so ups shows it in transit. I'm not sure how it would have resolved if I hadn't been the squeaky wheel, but it does seem to be resolving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom