fj60 stuff for sale on the paragon board not mine (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.monsterfishkeepers.com
http://paragonap.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9562

Default FJ60 land cruiser parts for sale NE PA
FJ60 parts for sale. If you need something you don't see listed feel free to ask for it. For the most part everything came from an unmolsted 87 FJ60 with 94K original miles on the odometer. Truck is somewhat rusty but runs like a new one. Truck and parts located in northeastern PA near Paragon and Rausch Creek offroad parks. Buyer either picks up big parts (engine, transmission/transfer, axles, roof rack) or arranges and pays for shipping. I can ship everything else at buyer's expense. The truck's been in my garage for awhile now and I haven't noticed and fluid drips or leaks anywhere on the floor. Contact information: 570-668-2489 before 8PM eastern time or email shmukter@pa.metrocast.net. Gary Schmauch

Roof rack- in excellent shape, overall dimensions 54 1/2" x 82". This is a big rack, overall height 6 1/2". Has eight supports that clamp onto the drip rail, all clamps included and in good condition. Pedestals are cast aluminum. Floor has wooden slats on the steel runners. Good condition $250

2F engine- runs and sounds great no smoke no bad noises. Said and appears to have been serviced regularly. 94K miles. Recent new exhaust/intake manifold gasket replacement. Carb rebuilt in last year. Includes gear drive starter, alternator and belts, water pump/clutch fan, smog pump and all under hood smog components, air cleaner, bellhousing and clutch assembly. Of course includes the good electronic large diameter distributor (best that Toyota ever put in a 2F engine) and the rubber water-proofing boot is still secured around the distributor!!!! Does not include power steering pump or bracket. This is a strong engine $850 I will knock off $100 if buyer doesn't want the smog pump and smog equipment.

Transmission and transfer case, both shift like new ones. I doubt if this truck saw much 4WD action- it's a bone stock truck with 235/75 highway tires and no lift. Transfer is the good later model split type with the larger diameter (stronger) idler shaft. This is same transfer case Toy put behind the (H55??) five speed transmission. Transmission works great. Will sell the entire unit complete with transfer case shifter for $350 or will split up if offers for either part make it worth my while- like $250 for the T-case and/or $150 for the tranny.

Front axle, brakes and steering work fine. 3.70 ratio, again, only 94K miles. Aisin hubs, a complete front axle with tie rod and steering arms intact $275

Rear axle brakes work fine. 94K miles 3.70 ratio. Complete axle $125 buy both axles for $375

Power steering pump and bracket $100 Driveshafts- front or rear $30 each

Headlight washer reservoir and pump assembly- nice shape no cracks, lid included so is hose to washers $50

Windshield washer reservoir and pump assembly nice shape no cracks lid included $40

Radiator- paint still somewhat shiny on it $60

Tail light assemblies- genuine Toy not the aftermarkets that fade either side $40 each complete

Front turn signal assemblies either siode nice shape $30 each Headlight surrounds either side $20 each

Upper tailgate red in color nice shape wiper works as does washer (wiper mechanism included) wiring intact. Window good shape Good shape $125

Dash pad gray in color very nice one small crack $60

Have another gray dash pad, no cracks at all $100

Instrument cluster everything works $30

Gray steering wheel nice complete $32

Plastic heater control surround piece- unbroken!!!! $40

Gray console with cup holder great shape $45

Front Grilles- have several unbroken grilles some original coloring one or two painted $25 each

Windshield no cracks $25

Stock chrome wheels with some rust include four rusty centers. Have 235/75-15 tires on 'em, white letter tires with good tread. Take all four for $145

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom