FJ60 for sale locally (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm posting this up here as I feel there would only be local interest in this particular rig. It is a 1984 FJ-60, blue in color with about 180K on the clock. It is mechanically sound throughout other than the power steering which has gone. However it is rusted to the point that unless one wished to weld on the frame it is probably not road worthy. It has BFG AT's on it that only have about 8K miles on them. Good compression in the 2F and a rebuilt transfer case. I would part it out myself but have no where to do so. Will let go to a mudder for 1K. As I stated it is mechanically sound throughout and would make a great parts vehicle.....

Please PM if interested.

OK it was suggested to me by a few people that I post up pics of the rig as that might spur more interest. I just want to re-state that it would make a great parts rig and the tires alone were 800$ bucks. I would hate to send it to the junkyard with the mechanical systems all being functional but if that is my final option then so be it.
wolf2.jpg
wolf3.jpg
wolf4.jpg

Last edited:
I just forwarded the text and link to our email list. Hopefully you'll get some response.

Felix

Sorry if I just am not seeing it, but where is the truck located? Can you forward me some pics of the rust? It doesn't look like much is on the body. Are there holes/cracks in the frame?

Thanks, Andrew

I don't have access to any of those pics right now.

The truck is located in Remington VA.

SOLD

Left the house last night.

Thankfully she is going off to a decent ending as well.

Gonna be used to train Marines to drive off road.............BOOYAA.

ohh... maybe exercises at Quantico... Hogan's Alley type... role playing... ;)

Target practice? :flamingo: Maybe when their done with it (hope not), the Army has a branch that builds things, the Marines tend to do otherwise...

It went to a good home fella's and no they arn't going to shoot at it.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom