FJ45LV tailgate emblems (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Finally movement. This is going to happen. 1st emblem will be cut soon and shipped. Once i verify specs and quality we can make an order. Thanks Mike
1_4_toyota_land_cruiser_long.jpg

Can I still get in on this? If yes count me in for one please

Can I still get in on this? If yes count me in for one please
No problem, i hit them up to try and lower the price point for us. No word on that yet. I should have all the TOYOTA emblems and the 1st LV emblem in my hands around the 20th. Mike

Is it too late to get in on the LV emblem order?
Yes no problem. I should have the completed emblem in hand late next week. Once we get the price nailed down, ill pm everyone interested. I most likely i will take payment before i pay. I still have a ton of money out for the Toyota fj25 emblem. Mike

Hi Mike- I'd like to get a couple of LV emblems. PM me when you can.

Ok, time to see who's interested in the LV emblems. I'm not gonna come outta pocket on these. I have bigger fish to fry. You can PM me and then PP. I've tried to bring the price down on these. We are working on in but no guarantees. This is the 1st one made and it's awesome. 1st PM gets it! Then I'll do a group buy. Thanks Mike
20180403_172631.jpg

I am in for one pm coming.

How did you do the mounting studs?

No studs, theses are applied like newer vehicle emblems. 3m tape. Any model LV can run them. See my Seminole red build in the 25 section, you can see it there.
Thanks, Mike

Bump one last time before ordering. Anyone else interested?
Thanks for all the PMs. If we dont see anymore interest by Wednesday let's make the order and get them here.
Thanks,
Mike

Bump one last time before ordering. Anyone else interested?
Thanks for all the PMs. If we dont see anymore interest by Wednesday let's make the order and get them here.
Thanks,
Mike
I'll take one.

Not looking good. Only 3 guys have paid. If some are not buying anymore PM me. I dont want to hold up the whole group.
If you want 1 PM me!
If ya just want to talk PM me.
Thanks Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom