FJ45LV tailgate emblems (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Couple more questions:

What’s the final price on these?

Is the aluminum clear-coated so it won’t require polishing all the time?
Polished aluminum with automotive paint. I'll ask about the clear coat. Get you an answer tomorrow. Thanks,
Mike

Will make order this afternoon. Please let me know if you still want in. Thanks, mike

Last edited:
Haven't heard but it would normally be around 6 weeks. I can check on Monday if you like?
Thanks, Mike

That would be great. Do you have any other pictures? Just anxious I guess.

I should have done this earlier but I got the first one done by the shop and it turned out really nice. It looks great. I am looking forward to when my project is ready for it. Quality is Great!
Thanks Mike.

I should have done this earlier but I got the first one done by the shop and it turned out really nice. It looks great. I am looking forward to when my project is ready for it. Quality is Great!
Thanks Mike.
No problemo, happy to help out. I'll contact the shop on Friday. Try to get us an update. Thanks, Mike

Hi I’m interested in a LV rear emblem. What do I need to do to get my hands on one ?

Thanks

ALso in for a toyota emblem.

I’ll take 2 of each please bob

Getting close! Off to polish next week.
0609181759.jpg

Emblems are in. I have 3 that are not perfect. It's a bummer. Very small blemishes. I have a call out to see what we can do. I would like to get some mailed out today. If you guys dont mind. Hit me up via text if ya can. Give me your name and address again and amount ordered. I will go back thru the zillion PMs this evening but I figured this would help expedite the shipping. Thanks Mike cell, 9545927748
20180618_102227.jpg
20180618_102238.jpg

That is supper cool. Great work!

Amazing thanks for al the effort. Will send sms

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom