FJ45LV tailgate emblems (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

At this point, do we have enough interest in producing at least 1. We can make adjustments as needed. Try to get them as close to oem as possible. PS. They also come with 3m tape for application.

I have one or two of these from a run done years ago. Waiting to be used on my rig. If thebprice were right I might be interested in one more just to have on hand. Def would need to be almost original in appearance or I would not be interested. Let me know what happens. Mark

Here are picks of my original badge. I never really looked at it but should be able to restore it.
IMG_0567.JPG
IMG_0568.JPG
IMG_0572.JPG
IMG_0573.JPG

IMG_0569.JPG

Bumping this thread to see what the interest level still is now that we have a approximate price.

I talked with Mike and he is having a sample emblem reproduced should be ready in the next 4-6 weeks. Cost looks to be roughly $275 per emblem. Post up if you are still interested at that price point.

Thanks
JP

@mmcinnis - thanks for continuing to pursue this piece of unobtainium for the LV. :notworthy:

From the pics of other emblems produced, the quality is top notch. Unfortunately quality doesn't come cheap. It's amazing how the small items add up to a pile of $$$$. Is there a minimum quantity that would knock down the price to produce?

@mmcinnis - thanks for continuing to pursue this piece of unobtainium for the LV. :notworthy:

From the pics of other emblems produced, the quality is top notch. Unfortunately quality doesn't come cheap. It's amazing how the small items add up to a pile of $$$$. Is there a minimum quantity that would knock down the price to produce?
Not sure about min. Quantity to lower the price? I consider this leg work giving back. If you guys have seen my 25 thread. Wow, most peeps would of parted it out. You guys and the 25 guys have pretty much made this build happen. I hope to get the price around the 250 mark? BTW, im not making a dime off any of this stuff, just glad i can help. Mike

Yeah I'd be interested. Could probably tee up a few more Aussies too. I'll put a post up on the 45V / 45LV owners facebook page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom