Wanted FJ45_LV 1964 parts Needed !!! Cash is ready : ) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Arabian Cruiser

Arabian Cruisers
SILVER Star
Threads
Hi,

I know you might think I'm crazy for asking but the worst that can happen is you laugh at me or say dream on.

I'm looking for the following parts :
  • Rear Door 'Toyopet' Handel ( found )
  • Rear 'Toyota Land Cruiser' Badge ( found )
  • Rear Indicator Lenses gaskets ( found )
  • Front door triangle gasket ( found )
  • Inner Doors
    • Window Handel for all four doors
    • Metal Door Strap for all four doors ( found )
    • Door Handle for all four doors

That's it for now. If you have any of these parts and don't need them please PM me and I will gladly give you my money.

I have included pictures of the inner door parts that I'm after. that's the style I'm looking for as my set is not complete.

thanks

Mo

IMG_8320 3.JPG

IMG_8324 3.JPG

IMG_8332 3.JPG

Last edited:
Your list contains some of the toughest parts to find on the 45 wagons. For the rear tail light gasket and the front door triangle gasket, your best option is to reach out to Slocruisers. (www.slocruisers.com) Those parts have been reproduced by this company so you get new gaskets. The other parts are very difficult to find...I am looking for many of them myself.

Last edited:
Hi,

I know you might think I'm crazy for asking but the worst that can happen is you laugh at me or say dream on.

I'm looking for the following parts :
  • Rear Door 'Toyopet' Handel
  • Rear 'Toyota Land Cruiser' Badge
  • Rear Indicator Lenses gaskets
  • Front door triangle Gaskets
  • Inner Doors
    • Window Handel for all four doors
    • Metal Door Strap for all four doors
    • Door Handle for all four doors

That's it for now. If you have any of these parts and don't need them please PM me and I will gladly give you my money.

I have included pictures of the inner door parts that I'm after. that's the style I'm looking for as my set is not complete.

thanks

Mo

View attachment 1623981

View attachment 1623983

View attachment 1623984
Im reproducing the rear badge. Should have 1 in hand soon. Good luck on your search. Mike

Im reproducing the rear badge. Should have 1 in hand soon. Good luck on your search. Mike

Yah I have to do the same with that badge.

Your list contains some of the toughest parts to find on the 45 wagons. For the rear tail light gasket and the front door triangle gasket, your best option is to reach out to Slocruisers. (www.slocruisers.com) Those parts have been reproduced by this company so you new gaskets. The other parts are very difficult to find...I am looking for many of them myself.

Thanks will Check them out

Thanks @xtremeVA

Just bought the rubber seals from slocruiser. Bloody expensive but from all the reading I have done on here people are always regretting not getting things while they have been available. So went ahead and got them.

I guess my kids will have to skip next term in school : )

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom