fj45 for sale locally, $12k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That is Donny Figliozzi's 64 FJ45 SWB with a fixed top, pretty minimal rust. I've been trying to buy it from him for years and he won't negotiate at all and we are good friends. Truck came from New Mexico or Arizona, super clean barn find.

Donny's been around for ever, since the early days of the CLCC.

He told me that he ran into someone with Marlyland tags at GSMTR - I think it might have been John Smith based on his description of the truck. John, he would have been driving a biege 79 FJ40 with Emu and 32" swamper bias ply tires.

Awesome guy, he can do just about anything regarding cruisers- when I first met him, he had just completed a nut and bolt, frame off restoration in 90 days. Amazing, but also awesome when your dad owns a body shop that you can use. Right after that, he did another one for a friend of his. These days (like me) he does not have the free time that this 45 needs to be restored.

You should see his dad's garage in Potomac, the joke is that it's only missing a few years of Corvette's.

Here is a pic.

-Stumbaugh

Last edited:
John, Thanks for solving the mystery. There was a guy camped at Stateline with a huge trailer/mobile home type setup we passed everyday going to the trials. There was a tan 40 with Maryland plates parked next to it sometimes. I commented that I thought I knew about most of the 40s in Maryland that wheeled and was surprised I could not identify that one. That must have been Donny!

He has a pretty nice 40 to go alone with his 45.

John Smith said:
John, Thanks for solving the mystery. There was a guy camped at Stateline with a huge trailer/mobile home type setup we passed everyday going to the trials. There was a tan 40 with Maryland plates parked next to it sometimes. I commented that I thought I knew about most of the 40s in Maryland that wheeled and was surprised I could not identify that one. That must have been Donny!

He has a pretty nice 40 to go alone with his 45.

Donny is a man of many toys, Land Cruisers, Corvettes, Dodge Charger with bib block, S2000s, dirtbikes, ATV's, tricked out street bikes, new aprila race bike, tow trucks, mini motor cycles, etc

He has a pic of wife Pria getting like 6 feet of air on a race quad atv down at Tellico and I once followed Donny through back roads on Potomac where he spend more time on the back wheel of his bike that on both and I could barely keep up in my S2000. He is one of those guys that can ride a wheelie for miles.

He is nuts.

-Stumbaugh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom