February Meeting THIS TUESDAY Feb 21st at SHINE Bear Sanctuary (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
We have have several cool events that are coming up but unfortunetly we couldn't pull any of them off in February. So we are jumping in with another great option. We are going to meet this tuesday Feb 21st at Shine Beer Sanctuary in downtown Bozeman and hear from our very own @ttFJC about his adventure doing the Rubithon TLCA event at Rubicon Springs last summer. Aaron was a first timer and had a great time and has put together a presentation of what to expect when running the Rubicon. We hope as a club to get out there one summer as a group and have a blast.

So the details are:

When: Tuesday Feb 21st
Time: 7pm
Where: Shine Beer Sanctuary (that is a link)
What: Cruiser head gathering and a presentation from Aaron about the Rubicon Trial.

We will conduct normal club business and give a few updates on club leadership and the upcomming swap meet. On a cool note we are in conversations with several awesome people in the industry about future club meetings including, Acela, an awesome upholstery shop and Xpedition Overland. Come on out, enjoy from old freinds and make some new ones.

They are calling for snow, but relax you drive a Toyota 4x4 and you'll make it just fine.
e475254225f96a8881990644634371a7--toyota-trucks-toyota-x.jpg

Unfortunately, I am out for tonight. My boy has sharp shooters... and I completely forgot about a meeting tonight. Hope you all had a good time and I'll catch you next time.

thanks to everyone that made it. so much fun sharing the experience cant wait to go again this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom