Fall RLC Meeting - Input Wanted! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What the heck happened to all the folks comin to the meetin?:eek:

Any updates from the meeting? Elections, Ramble news, etc? You know my story on why I wasn't there, so I don't know what the excuse was for all the other slackers :lol:

Ditto on some notes.

I was with Lance. He can vouch for that.

So, where do we send our 2011 dues? Are they for sure $10/year now?

There were only five people at the meeting. Dave Steelman was unable to make it so we were unable to talk too much about dues and membership, but we did go ahead and collect $10 each for the 2011 dues. We will have another meeting in January to discuss the 2011 Ramble (first week in June). Time and location will be anounced when we figure that out. We will also be holding an election at the next meeting.
If you want to send in your dues you can send them to me at:

RLC
c/o Gary Clough
4500 Burrow Drive
North Little Rock, AR 72116

You will have to pick up your T-shirt and sticker at a meeting (sizes are limited)

Thanks!!
Gary Clough

January meeting

I'm just throwing this thought out there . . .
How would January 8, 2011 work for the RLC January meeting? To commit a whole day of travel for "club meetings" can wear thin on my supply of "yard passes", so the 01/08/11 could give some of us a two'fer day.
The Arkansas Trails Council meets that same morning. Maybe we could start the Razorback Land Cruiser meeting at lunch or 1:00 pm? Or, maybe we could meet at the state park after the ATC meeting.

Arkansas Trails Council
Pinnacle Mountain State Park - Map and Directions

other thoughts?
My $10 renewal is in the mail today.
Stacey

Last edited:
There were only five people at the meeting. Dave Steelman was unable to make it so we were unable to talk too much about dues and membership, but we did go ahead and collect $10 each for the 2011 dues. We will have another meeting in January to discuss the 2011 Ramble (first week in June). Time and location will be anounced when we figure that out. We will also be holding an election at the next meeting.
If you want to send in your dues you can send them to me at:

RLC
c/o Gary Clough
4500 Burrow Drive
North Little Rock, AR 72116

You will have to pick up your T-shirt and sticker at a meeting (sizes are limited)

Thanks!!
Gary Clough

January meeting?
Date?
Time?
Place?

Chirp, chirp, chirp!!! All I hear is crickets... Why not have an RLC meeting in Disney while the TTORA boys are havin' a wheelin' trip?? Jan 7-9 weekend... Just an idea. Back to the regularly scheduled programming...Chirp, chirp, chirp... :p

Chirp, chirp, chirp!!! All I hear is crickets... Why not have an RLC meeting in Disney while the TTORA boys are havin' a wheelin' trip?? Jan 7-9 weekend... Just an idea. Back to the regularly scheduled programming...Chirp, chirp, chirp... :p

I am up for Disney. Whats say everyone else?:hmm:

Although I've heard alot about the place, I'm not familiar w/ where "Disney" is located. I need to look at how far a drive that is before I commit to that weekend trip. That's question #1, where and how far.

Question #2 is "Why are there no comments from other RLC members?" Maybe somebody should do an email to the membership alerting everybody to check their calendars or at least check-in at the RLC Clubhouse forum.

EDIT:
a quick Google fb a quick Mapquest reveals these facts:
1. Disney, OK is 6 hours from Jonesboro, AR
2. there are 7 trails listed at http://www.extreme4wheelin.com/langley_disney.htm
3. only one trail is listed that has less than 5 rating going "forward or backward"

Last edited:
Disney has something for everyone. Its the spill way below the dam at grand lake. There are places for stock trucks as well as extreme modified trucks. Most of it is just picking where ever you want to drive along the river banks. Lots of rocks and a very fun place to spend the day.

Ok, thax for the review. Sounds like it might be a good place for some "new ground".

Although I've heard alot about the place, I'm not familiar w/ where "Disney" is located. I need to look at how far a drive that is before I commit to that weekend trip. That's question #1, where and how far.

Question #2 is "Why are there no comments from other RLC members?" Maybe somebody should do an email to the membership alerting everybody to check their calendars or at least check-in at the RLC Clubhouse forum.

EDIT:
a quick Google fb a quick Mapquest reveals these facts:
1. Disney, OK is 6 hours from Jonesboro, AR
2. there are 7 trails listed at Disney & Langley
3. only one trail is listed that has less than 5 rating going "forward or backward"

I do not have but a few e-mail addresses and I think all of those are already on mud. I am up for what ever, but I am losing my fire due to lack of participation. Sad to say but true. Hope things turn around soon.

Hope everyone has had a great holiday season.

Has everyone had enough time to think about a meeting? I know a couple weeks/months ago we (some of us) talked about having a meeting this coming saturday, well as we all know it is coming up quickly and "IF" we are going to have a 2011 Ramble it is very important that we meet soon. So if there is anyone out there that still looks at this forum lets hear from you. I am open for meeting place. What say the other RLC'ers?

Any and all input would be appreciated. Is anyone reading this?

Scott,
My bad, tried checking the forum on my BB phone yesterday and got frustrated before I got to your post.
I'm reading . . . usually doesn't take too long.
Once the calendar passes Jan. 19, I'm pretty good for a meeting proposal.

Anybody else available?

Good to hear from you Stacy. i certainly hope that the rest of the club chimes in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom