Extra switches.....? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone know where I can find extra switches (like the traction control, diff lock, and a-trac) to replace the plugs for off-road lights?
I went to Toyota and they don't sell them seperate from the off-road light kit for the FJC. The only ones they could find were for '04 Tacoma, but with those there was no guarentee they would fit correctly and they cost $75 each.
So, if anyone can help me with this, please let me know.
Thanks

toyota seals off road lights and they do have a switch. i work at a toyota dealer. i dont work tell mon at like 3pm. will have one of the parts peopel look it up in the trd book see if they come seporet. let you know when i get home at midnight.

ok this is the best i can do im not 100% no pic so i cant tel if this wright but it does say fog light aux switch here is the part # pt29735070as.and the part is about 75 retail. i had parts look up the clutch over ride switch it is a diff part number then the fj one.

I think the switches of Tacos will work. I've read somewhere in another forum that it's plug n play.

you are looking for part PT297-35072-LS

PT297-35072-LSL.jpg

you would also want the harness
PT297-35070-SH

Last edited:
7228: I talked to toyota and they said that the only way they can get that switch is by ordering the whole roof rack light kit witch include the lights, wiring harness, and switch. I know doesnt make any sense. Maybe they are pulling my chain.

redfernsoljah: that looks to be what i need, but is that sold seperatly or is it only sold in that kit?
I guess i can check myself

Thanks to both of you alot

I know that one of the forum sponsors might have them like TRDparts4U other than that do a quick google search by the part number and you will find something like in the number 2 spot I promise!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom