Emergency lights stuck on while car is off! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I came out this morning and my emergency lights are stuck on when My gx470 is shut off. Sometimes they are in turbo mode and I can hear a clicking sound and other times a flash normally. However when the vehicle starts they turn off and everything works fine. Anyone had this problem? Hopefully this is a simple fix before I take it into the Lexus dealership and they charge me $165 an hour to diagnose it. 😩

Just did some research and found this thread. Sounds like it could possibly be a bad turn signal relay?

Anyone else been down this road before?

Not sure if it works with our gx's...but if you pop the panel that the hazard switch is on, you can unplug it and it should stop the flashing until you can figure out whats going on. But i believe this also kills your ability to use your turn signals.

Not sure if it works with our gx's...but if you pop the panel that the hazard switch is on, you can unplug it and it should stop the flashing until you can figure out whats going on. But i believe this also kills your ability to use your turn signals.

Thanks for the info on that. I ended up dropping it off at a local independent shop due to lack of time. I'm hoping its a quick and inexpensive fix. I gotta be honest, i'm a little upset about the random electrical issue hopefully its a one and one scenario.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom