email change (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Please help a fellow owner out. I want to change my email address on this site. I have not been able to accomplish this. This is so frustrating to me. I remember the last time I had to do this. I had to change it on my PC at work, because that’s where the email originated. So I tried to change it on my work PC, everything pops up just fine. You just can’t fill out the fields! There must be an easier way to do this. Thoughts?

under your acct..
goto "acct details"
then click on the "email" change button

1649873849138.png

under your acct..
goto "acct details"
then click on the "email" change button

View attachment 2980480
Thanks. I have no problem getting there. If I try to change my email using my phone, this site does not recognize my password. If I use my work computer it does recognize my password. However, it will not let me fill the fields out to update my email. What a pain in the ass. All of this started when I had to get a newer phone. I lost my original email in the data transfer. Never did recover it because I could not remember the password from 8 years and 2 jobs ago. It was a pain changing my email here at that time. My only email then was at work. Now I need to change it again because I’m leaving my job soon. There has to be something I’m missing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom