Wanted Early FJ series Speed detectors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What year?

I sent you a PM. Thanks!

water pump pulley 3b diesel req'd

water pump pulley 3b diesel req'd ! as many grooves for belts as possible to facillitate as many accesories as possible!

Hey Adidasprof I emailed you pictures did ya get them?

Anyone WTT Wheels/tires

I have:
15x8 AE 589 3.25BS with 33x12.50 BFG MT KM (~~2000miles)
or
15x8 Rockcrawlers with 2" BS

What I would like
FJ40/55 Stock disc brake Wheels
with Super Swamper Q78s or 34x10.5 LTBs

or
I would work out a trade for the AEs/tires and I would keep the rockcrawlers
for
36"TSLs/36"Iroks/36"SXs/37"mtr/35"bfg mts or Q78 swampers

ps pump pully

looking for a early or late 70 chevy power steering pump pulley

2F or good running F WANTED ASAP

I need a 2F, or at least a good running F that will last me a while. This is for my daily driver, so I need it NOW!! Please ask anyone you know! I will drive within a few hours of my town, but I do not want to ship. Please help!

i've got a head that will need to be machined in idaho. if you're interested lemme know.

FJ40 hood latch...

werkin on a new hood for the FJ40, gonna need new latches to hook 'er down to the side bibs....

CCOT has 'em for $15 new....and a $20 minumum order...can't think of anything else I need tho....anyone have a pair in workable condition?

sorry wood-man, no :frown:

come to think of it, are you looking for something used or new.
i might have an old set laying around.

Last edited:
have ya seen me drive? lol

used works....I swear I've got a couple pairs layin around, and just can't find them....too damn many parts boxes to dig thru...lol

I've only ever seen them with one groove and I've seen/owned trucks with A/C and power steering and neither use a two groove water pump pulley.

woody..used works....I swear I've got a couple pairs layin around, and just can't find them....too damn many parts boxes to dig thru...lol

aint that the truth! ;)

want to trade

I am looking for a Warn 8274 winch in nice shape. Also looking for front doors for '77 fj 40. Doors must have no rust. Can trade a 2F engine, 4-speed trans, transfer, front disc brake axle, rear axle. All from a 12/78 fj 40. I'm in College Station, Texas. Prefer something within reasonable driving distance but will discuss shipping. Matt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom