Wanted Early FJ series Speed detectors (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have one.

$25 plus the ride...

I have 4 with good tires if you have not found any yet. Pocatello ID 83204. $100.00 plus shipping

Wanted: FJ55 gas pedal

Need FJ55 gas pedal (or FJ40, if it's the same) for a throttle-cable type carb. Need pedal and spring loaded mount.

Got one I ALMOST threw out. Out of 70 FJ 40 with Cable style. Missing one mounting bolt. But has spring loaded parts.

PM me an address. Sell for a cheap 6 pack and postage.

I got a new one from SOR. I think you can still get them from toyota, try CDan.

What year?

Pre 1979 trucks were different than post 1979....the rotor on the earlier hubs was bolted with six bolts, opposed to the later modle using the six lug studs and two bolts to attach the rotor to the hub....

It would then be a pre-79, since I had to remove 6 bolts to get the rotor off. Thanks for the little tid pit of information, I was not sure how to find out what year it was.

thanks

I will look Tuesday...

WTB Stock Toyota Steel Rims

i'm looking for the stock toyota steel rims off 4Runner or Hilux

located in Bay Area.

thanks.

Smog Pump for '77 FJ40

I'm still looking for a smog pump. Mine seized up on its first drive home when I bought it! I'm gonna be due for a smog test in November, so time is getting short.

Any info on a different smog pump that would work (somebody mentioned Ford Courier?) or rebuild info, I'd appreciate it! Last resort, any good new replacements recommended?

I've got a few of those collecting dust! Not great sellers these days. Come on over and we'll work something out. :)

Stock Jack Handle Needed

I lost the Handle for my Bottle jack. 85 FJ60. I have the two extensions but not the flat handle part - Anybody have one? Thanks.

:D Thanks for the post! I've been meaning to get up your way. We've talked before about dealing on a front bumper and windshield hinges, too. I have NOT forgotten - just busy these days! I'll give you a shout soon, or show up on your doorstep. :D

Back up light switch 74 FJ40

I am in need of a good back up light switch for my 74 FJ 40. I'm being advised that if you put in a toybox it destroys the switch. I'll take off your hands before you do so. Send a private mesage to me if you have one you will part with.

2f cylinder head for a 1986 fj60

Looking for a head since mine's cracked. Rebuilt is ideal but just good shape and not cracked/warped is cool w/ me too. I'm in VA 22033 or I can pick up in Fairfax county area. PM me w/ what you've got or post it here.
I have paypal and I'm not afraid to use it!

Last edited:
Air injection rail

Looking for an air injection rail for a 2f. Anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom