Wanted Early FJ series Speed detectors (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

WTB - front mudflaps for 80

If you have a set of front mudflaps from a 80 that came with no running boards from the factory, let me know.

Thanks.

yeah i got 'em. sorry, i've been out of town. we might be able to work something out without the tires. would you be interested?

I also have a set of stock chromies in very good condition--let me know if other deals fall through.

B

Anybody interested in a wheel swap? I want grey stock wheels w/hubcaps...

I have a set of 5 freshly powdercoated white stock wagon wheels on my '83 BJ42 and would like to trade them for a set of equally excellent condition (or lesser condition + $$) stock grey older style wheels with hub caps. Alternatively, I have a set of 4 stock chrome steelies I would love to trade.

:beer: B

FWIW, 81+ fj40, fj60, fj62(maybe 80) all used the same jack. It should be brown.

fj40 rear half lower split doors

I need a set of rear lower half split doors. I'm looking for a set of solid doors.Let me know what you have? Thx

like new winch

Looking for a new or like new winch for a 7,000lb fzj80. That will fit with little to no mods in a ARB bumper.

Last edited:
Need triangular front bumper hangers for a 40

PO welded the bumper on and ditched the triangular style front bumper hangers. Anyboy got a set laying around?

FJ40 Cowl Needed?????

I am in need of a 40 series cowl that is in fixable shape for a restoration. My restoration is an "82 but i am interested in all years. I have been stumped here for a year because i dont have enough dough for a new aluminum one and I am in college. Please email me with anything. Any year......as long as its a cowl. If you have pics and a location that would be perfect. Thanks

-zack email: outamydumbmind@yahoo.com

If you still need some, I have a pair that came of mine a while back. Hit me and I can send em Monday!

Where are you located, I have 2 (no rust) that you can make 1 good one.

Nobody has one of these laying around, or knows were to get one.

I do but they are off a 91

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom