Builds DRANGED's GX470 build/ownership thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pretty cool to think my GX has done the tower arches trail as well. I did an epic cross country road trip when I was still living in IL almost 3 years ago. I spent 2 weeks just aimlessly driving out west, from Washington state down the coast and back. Hopefully I’ll make it back to Moab soon and we can hit a trail or two together.

0AB55A5F-EE3D-49A3-A3E8-EEA153DEC033.jpeg

Built a rack for the hatch. Less ghetto packing, ergo no-mo unpack to make lunch or break out the cooler! ;)

I made it to snug around the seats (will be road tripping with the seats this summer), and it'll work great...er w/o them. Fits a mini propane bomb too, and storage for chars, tent, etc. b/t 2nd row and rack.

this is v1.0 . . .

then we (4" lifted 80, my stocker and a 2018 longbad 4-dr taco) decided to return via Bobby's hole and Canyonlands, ergo Elephant Hill.

that was a fun weekend!

Elephant hill is my absolute favorite trail (and maybe place) on earth to date. I love it so much!

Elephant hill is my absolute favorite trail (and maybe place) on earth to date. I love it so much!

Sweet! I'm gunna rocket-run it with a buddy in a couple weeks. full loop this time.
goal:
Moab-Moab in 8

D, have you been out to the maze yet?

Sweet! I'm gunna rocket-run it with a buddy in a couple weeks. full loop this time.
goal:
Moab-Moab in 8

Josh Backes and I did it in 6. It was pretty intense!

finally clipped the plug and threaded my HAM antenna line through the firewall...
that port is sleeved and ready for such!!

clipped the nipple covering the sleeved port, then tested routing with a wire
can see how comes in over main wiring budle yet separated.

routed HAM antennae wire into hood, under gaskets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom