Doug Thorley headers install help (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone in the Madison area interested in helping a guy install some DT headers? My manifold is cracked and making my '04 100 sound like a monster truck :) Figure I'd rather go the DT + DIY route rather than pay my mechanic $1500 to replace with stock manifolds.

I wish I had time, my truck also needs the driver side replaced (already did the passenger side - wasn't too bad!)

I wish I had time, my truck also needs the driver side replaced (already did the passenger side - wasn't too bad!)
Did you purchase a new set of studs? I'm pretty sure I won't want to reuse the hardware. Any recommendation on that would be helpful!

Welp, mine had the studs replaced not too long ago, when they replaced the OEM headers with the first generation Doug Thorley headers, so I didn't have to deal with them. But yes, I'd say replace the studs.

Did you get the headers done?

It's worth mentioning that my original post was wrong, manifold not cracked. It turned out that the rear exhaust o2 sensor was gone, and there was just an open hole in my pipe. Cheapest, easiest fix ever!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom