DNA Test Results (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Boss Hog

Cutty say he can’t HANG!!
Threads
So I got her DNA test results today! Not sure how valid it is though. It said she was a Aussie cattle dog/GSD/Border Collie/lab mix. She’s about 35-40 very lean pounds in peak condition and fast enough to nip a coyote in the tail at a dead run. And she’s extremely bossy with the other two dogs, even though Pete is the alpha. She lifts her leg when she marks too. I just don’t see the lab...Anyone else get a DNA test done on their mutt?

Last edited:
A6E2285D-8D86-437A-B791-FA352F524BE0.jpeg

TMI

Why would you get a DNA test on a dog?

If the DNA is wrong you going to get rid of it?

It's like a lot of things. If the test wouldn't change what you do, don't do the test.

DNA on a dog you adore? Weird.

Did he Fork the bitch? What a dirty dog!

He needs to know if he's the father

Not likely-that would make her your sister. But I'll ask your mom anyway.

It's just a game me and the Mrs would play with our two mutts-trying to figure out what the mixes are. They take the blood at the vet-not a big deal.

Years ago my buddy had her pit-mix DNA tested. It was a pit and something else; I don't know why she bothered.

Anyway, the results came back.

Half Doberman and half Chihuahua. o_O

Sounds like she used the 23 & Me kit!

My Border collie mutt is awesome. She is fast, herds others and has no interest in chasing the ball. Friendly with people and protective when she needs to be. She is getting old. I like the randomness of mutts. A DNA test of my German Shepard would should he is missing some of his DNA. He is fun and goofy and lives for the ball.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom