Diva gets chest and butt lift (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
Website
www.lubedealer.com
Well the AHC was starting to show signs of not liking the really heavy bumpers I hung off her...plus the 12k winch up front and combination of a 90lb spare tire/wheel combo with a hi-lift on rear...and occasionally gas or water cans.

So I put in a new set of springs and shocks after ripping out everything from the AHC that I could get my hands on....had lot of help from a friend but was still a full 6 hour job almost.

These two are after install while on rack....yellow springs and torsion bars and white gas shocks from IronMan offroad. There is much more in my build thread in 100 series forum....or through signature block below. It is rated as 1.5 inch lift but right now have almost 2 inches....but expecting it to settle some over the next few weeks.
IMAG0135.jpg
IMAG0134.jpg

Last edited:
Here are some poser shots courtesy of BBQBoy

So far I like it...firm as expected but does have some compliancy over larger bumps and road imperfections. She will get a workout at Uwharrie at end of month for better evaluation since I have done every trail up there with AHC...now will do them without..or as many as I can.
IMG_3179.jpg
IMG_3177.jpg

Looks great but give it some time. It's A double S will start to sag like its owner.

drove her this week with all my turkey hunting gear in back plus the AHC parts I took off in back.... today I fine tuned it a bit....ended up lowering front end a little more and lowering passenger side 1/8" lower than drivers side so when I am in it and full tank of gas it will sit level.

so far i am digging it...and did not realize how rough the AHC was riding until I got this...it rides a lot better than a worn and tired AHC...and my AHC was still working good I though.

So far I am very pleased with Iron Man Offroad Suspension sold by Camel 4x4... :D :D

So how would you describe the ride? Smooth and cushy or stiff?

I need to drive it myself to form an opinion.

Mike you dont need that suspension unless you add the weight.

Oh I know. I plan to add a front bumper and which for when I go camping and hunting when I am not with other Cruisers. I don't want much of a lift. i will probably go with OME.

Who do you think you will order the OEM threw? I want to get a arb bull bar for the 60 so I can mount a winch since Brock may not be around to pull me out.

Who will I order the Old Man Emu through or the ARB and winch?
Don't know exactly where I will get the OME from. Maybe Cruiser Outfitters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom