DIRT 2? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

overton

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.myfj40.com
Anyone up for Discover Iowa Road Trip 2 this Fall? I have an urge to get in the Cruiser and go somewhere.

Madison County Covered Bridges?
Loess Hills?
Strawberry Point?

Here's a good site for some ideas
http://www.motorcycleroads.com/Routes/Iowa_91.html

I'd be game...all depends on dates. We are pretty much booked up through October 20th already, between kids sports and weekend getaways.

I would be up for going. The more lead the better for work changes.

My fall is pretty busy too, but we may me able to work something in. Early winter might work better. I saw a couple of Mississippi river runs on that site. Anything along the river is going to be incredibly scenic, especially for all of you that didn't grow up near it. Route 2 in southern Iowa is cool too. Keosauqua has a nice little playground along the Des Moines river. I'm game for about anything but the far western part of the state.

Tony

I sure would like to join in on one of these. Not with my green truck tho, with something else. Gold or Black, methinks.

I'll watch the thread.

October 26-27 look good to me.

For those of you that want to revisit the first Discover Iowa Road Trip, please see the link below. Hard to believe it was 2007! I have decided that late October would be the optimal time - October 26-27 look good to me.

Greg

http://www.myfj40.com/Events/DIRT.html

That was the first real tryout with the Cruiser.

I think that is opening Pheasant weekend so you will have to count me out. Training my new Lab will be a blast that weekend.

That was the first real tryout with the Cruiser.

I think that is opening Pheasant weekend so you will have to count me out. Training my new Lab will be a blast that weekend.

I'm open to another weekend - whatever works for those who want to get out the Cruiser.

Greg

Probably just need to pick a date and go with it. Otherwise we'll be sitting here this time next year waiting to pick a date. :grinpimp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom