Help Wanted Denver, CO: mechanics for DIA train system (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for mechanics to work on the train system at Denver Int'll Airport. The HR guy likes to hire anyone with Avionics or A&P background. Electronics knowledge is a huge plus. Mechanical background is also a plus. The job is a union job, with membership in International Union of Elevator Constructors. Starting pay around $36/hr, top out at ~$60/hr in 4 years. Pension, 401k, Health care all paid for by company. Full retirement at 58 y/o. Would love to work w/ someone from here so I can stop bothering my coworkers talking about Toyotas all day. Shoot me a pm if interested.

Looking for mechanics to work on the train system at Denver Int'll Airport. The HR guy likes to hire anyone with Avionics or A&P background. Electronics knowledge is a huge plus. Mechanical background is also a plus. The job is a union job, with membership in International Union of Elevator Constructors. Starting pay around $36/hr, top out at ~$60/hr in 4 years. Pension, 401k, Health care all paid for by company. Full retirement at 58 y/o. Would love to work w/ someone from here so I can stop bothering my coworkers talking about Toyotas all day. Shoot me a pm if interested.
I'm a designer working on the Great Hall Project and am out there a couple days a week, hit me up if you want to connect and talk Toyotas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom