For Sale DBA 4000 Series Rotors FZJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

sdnative

SILVER Star
Threads
SOLD!

I have a complete set of four rotors for a 94 FZJ80 (fits 93-97 FZJ80). These are the slotted variety, NOT drilled. Got these from a fellow mudder, but decided to sell them to help fund some new tires.

Here is the product info:
MAF DBA 4000 SERIES BRAKE KIT FZJ80

They have been used. Two have been turned and not used since, and the other two still need to be turned. I'll have to check which ones have been turned already.

$100 for all four (add an extra $5 for paypal) plus $50 for shipping in contiguous US.

Last edited:
PMs returned.

I'll be going by the shop tomorrow, so I will get the thickness of each rotor and the exact model number.

The thickness of the rotors are:

Fronts:
Actual 1.235"
Minimum 1.180"

Rears:
Actual .700"
Minimum .630"

Last edited:
Back up for sale. Tried to ship to buyer across country but shipping was prohibitive...

New lower price for local pickup.

$100 for all four

Bump.

I thought these were the ones everyone wanted?

Plenty of meat left.

Back up for sale. Tried to ship to buyer across country but shipping was prohibitive...

New lower price for local pickup.

$100 for all four

Two rotors will fit in a flat rate box via USPS. It will deform it a little however just tape it good and they will arrive fine. I've received and shipped 4 pairs of rotors and they always get there. Best part is it only costs $13. :D

Bump for some nice rotors I have the same kind on mine and they stop crazy good!

rotors will fit in a flat rate box via USPS

Thanks for the heads up!

I was able to get both fronts in one box and the rears in one box each. So I guess I am willing to ship.

$100 for all four ($105 for paypal) plus $50 shipping to contiguous US.

Nobody needs these?

$150 shipped. Add $5 for paypal.

Sd,

What USPS Flat rate box are you using?
PMed you.

Sd,

What USPS Flat rate box are you using?
PMed you.

Large flat rate boxes are $14.50 each. I could only fit one rear rotor in each box and both of the front in one box so a total of three boxes.

Replied to your PM.

Large flat rate boxes are $14.50 each. I could only fit one rear rotor in each box and both of the front in one box so a total of three boxes.

Replied to your PM.

Lol! Got it.
My eyes are getting crosseyed as I get older. This would be the second thread I missed the detail.

PMs returned. Old Dawg you're first in line. bluto2 you're next if he backs out. Powerful you're third..

well i, doubt it will get to the 4th, but put me down. am rebuilding the calipers now, so ready for new rotors later this week.

SOLD!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom