For Sale Dallas, TX - 2011 Toyota Land Cruiser Built ($32,000) (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
Silver
Asking $32,000 but make an offer if you're interested.
Tossing around the idea of trading my Land Cruiser for a Tacoma or Tundra. I’m in need of a pickup for work and am open to offers.

2011 Toyota Land Cruiser currently 187k miles on the clock. Runs great, no leaks or creaks. Overall in great shape. Couple scratches in the paint on the rear. Tires have got about 80-85% tread left. I change the oil religiously every 5k miles with Mobil 1. EDIT** new Toyota front brake calipers installed one of the fronts was sticking so I did both. New Slee stainless steel brake lines installed at the same time. MAF sensor cleaned recently. Oil change done today as well. Toyota air filter installed last oil change 5k miles ago. Updated new factory radiator installed in the past so shouldn’t have the issue most factory original ones had with cracking issue on top cap.
Just had the brakes resurfaced this past weekend and brakes feel like new.

Eimkeith panhard bar relocation bracket installed. Completely fixed the tail wobble all lifted trucks have with panhard bars. Takes bumps on the highway flawlessly and tracks completely straight. HIGHLY recommend everyone do that mod if you have a lifted truck that runs a panhard bar.

AC blows ice cubes and heat blows hot. Center console refrigerator works great. 4 way climate control works as it should and touch screen controls all work perfect.

King Suspension 3” w/ remote adjust
Air bag load levelers in rear coils for hauling
Full ceramic window tint on all windows including windshield
Total chaos upper control arms
Custom Trail Tailor front bumper
Comeup 12,000 lb winch w/synthetic line and remote
rigid LED lights in bumper
Factor 55 hook
trail tailor rock sliders
arb rear bumper
35x12.5x17” BFG KO2 Tires
17” rock warrior wheels
Drawer system in rear
Redarc trailer brake controller
LED High and Low beam Headlights
New Toyota TRD brake pads and Toyota rotors less than 5k miles ago
Husky Liner floor mats

Has been an awesome truck and I don’t want to get rid of it but am needing a pickup bed for work. All the electronics work. Tv/dvd player works great. My daughter uses it daily. Let me know if you have a Tacoma double cab or Tundra crewmax you’d like to work a trade for.

A few scratches here and there but nothing major. Passenger mirror from time to time will make a clicking noise for a few seconds but then stop so I havent pursued it. Previous owner had a new passenger door installed from a dent acquired by getting too friendly with a tree on a narrow trail story told to me. Could have happened at the same time. Carpet and seats are in great shape with no rips or tears. headliner looks great. One of the TPMS sensors I think is getting low on battery as it doesnt read one of them from time to time.

If it’s a cash deal I’m asking $33,500.
I'm open to reasonable offers. If you're interested message me and we can try and make something work.

Thanks for reading and looking everyone. Let me know if you have any questions or would like pictures of anything in particular.

IMG_9992.jpeg
IMG_9996.jpeg
IMG_9995.jpeg
IMG_9993.jpeg
IMG_9994.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom