Cruise Moab (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
New to the group. Cruise Moab registration opens tonight at 8 30. Was anyone planning on going?

How long do you usually take to get down? Love my bj 42 but thats a long way. I don't have the skill to troubleshot if I have issues going down. I'm off on the 9th so I've got time for a leisurely drive down. Have a trip booked with the family in vegas on the 16th to 20th. I could do moab, meet them in vegas drive home.

How long do you usually take to get down? Love my bj 42 but thats a long way. I don't have the skill to troubleshot if I have issues going down. I'm off on the 9th so I've got time for a leisurely drive down. Have a trip booked with the family in vegas on the 16th to 20th. I could do moab, meet them in vegas drive home.
I normally take 3 days down and 2 days back

well its about 1900 km, I have gone this way lots shuttling cars to Phoenix. I usually get to Mountain Home 1st day, there is a great bar next to the air force base which serves an enormous T Bone. That said it seems a waste to iron butt it and miss out on all the great stuff along the way. In my 81 its no biggie I cruise at 110 km, in my old 4 speed BJ60 - cruise was dictated by grade! Best part of Moab for me is what surrounds it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom