Cruise Moab 2013 anyone? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
We are registered! We have been saying we will go for years and it's finally working out! Anyone else going? Tony, you said you were thinking about it?

CM 2013

I signed up on the first day of registration. Also got motel reservations as they go fast. My son is planning to go with me.:steer:

Trails I signed up for

Thursday 1st: Rating: 4 Dome Plateau - 17 Spots Left

Friday 1st: Rating: 5 Porcupine Rim - 14 Spots Left

Saturday 1st: Rating: 4 Sevenmile Rim - 13 Spots Left

Not too tough this year :grinpimp:

Don't think I'm going to be able to make it this year. I was hoping, but it just doesn't look like it's in the cards....

Yay! Sounds like a good plan, Larry! I hope the ones I picked are baby-friendly! I think she's old enough now to take more bumping.

Sorry that you can't make it, Tony! We were hoping we'd see you there!

Cruise Moab

Check page 57 in the new 4WD Toyota Owner magazine. A view of Elephant Hill with my FJ in it.

Moab bound

Loki, are you guys getting all ready to go? When are you leaving? I think I am leaving on Sunday or Monday. I am ending up going alone, my son will be in China for his work at this time. I have my FJC ready and packed with the tools and supplies. Just need to get clothes and stuff ready. I am staying at downtown Ramada. If you don't have my cell let me know and I will pm you.

A video from Moab of me doing Wipeout Hill

I will post some stills soon, but here is a video some friends took. I was the only one of two who tried it, and the only one to to make it up, :grinpimp:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssuYnGsAy3A

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom