Cowboy Clean Portable Sink (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Whats up mud?!

I wanted to introduce you guys to a project I have been working on since this summer and something I think would be awesome for the overland and offload market! During the covid quarantine I found myself with a lot of extra time on my hands and decided to do a project for my cruiser. I wanted to see if I could build a completely self-contained sink that I could load into the rig and take out easily. I finished my prototype and friends and family began to notice. After doing some snooping, I found out that the sink was completely unique. I ended up filing for a patent and produced a batch of 20 that I sold to friends and family here in Dallas. After the initial success, I was itching to get the product out to our community. Having developed several iterations and building a website, I am here to offer you the Cowboy Clean Sink. I'll leave a link to the website and a short promo video below as well as some specifics and specs. Please let friends and family know if you like the product! I would love to hear feedback and see if I can get the sink in your hands!

The Cowboy Clean Portable Sink is the ultimate off-grid water source. It’s patent-pending design allows it to go wherever you take it. The sink includes an internal five-gallon refillable reservoir and is powered by a 12V socket on the back of the unit. The sink is drained by an extendable silicon drain tube that can be placed under a vehicle or tucked into a wheel well. Included with purchase is a 4ft male to male cigarette lighter that runs from the 12V outlet on the sink to a 12V outlet on a vehicle or power station. Customers can browse the products page to find the configuration that works best for them. Options include 12V battery adapters, a great option for complete off-grid use, and AC-DC adapters that allow the user to power their sink with a traditional 110W AC wall outlet. Additional five-gallon tanks are available for customers who want extra water capacity. Simply replace the tank and go further. The Cowboy Clean Sink could be a game changer in the outdoor and sporting world.

Happy Trails!
Will

View attachment 2576084
View attachment 2576086

Wasn't this "Overland Sink" prior to the revision?

Are you Yeti?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom